Fancy Faves: Jan 2013
Back again are some of my favorite things. Things I have used…do use…tried-and-true.
1. Gap pure pocket tee: this is the perfect “dressy tee.” It’s fabulously comfortable like your broken-in college tee with out all the stains. I love the thick hem at the bottom and the pocket adds a teensy bit of flair. Dress it up with chunky bracelets and a blazer for that high-end/carefree look!
2. L’Occitane shea butter hand cream: this stuff works wonders for my dry winter hands. I use it after every hand washing; with one by my sink and one in my purse I keep well stocked. It is thick but not greasy and it absorbes into your skin quickly so you don’t have to worry about leaving lotion stains on the next thing you touch.
3. L’oreal paris b.b. cream: i’m the kind of girl who will wear eye makeup but not foundation. I’ve never liked the way it settled on my face and I got tired of trying new things that didn’t work. But over the summer I wanted to give it a try again and b.b. creams were everywhere. Well, it works perfectly and I love it! I wear it every day, it’s a cinch to apply and it stays put all day! It doesn’t make my skin oily or cakey or crease up, it also doesn’t dry out my skin (all problems I’ve had in the past.)
4. Sperry top sider laura moccasin: wear these puppies every day! My feet just don’t get tired in them. I love that they are leather and are now a perfect mold of my foot. At first they were a bit tight, but they have broken in perfectly. I’m getting ready to buy another pair-I’m a bit rough on these chasing ND around.
5. L’oreal paris infallible never fail eyeliner in black brown: i like to change up my eyeliner every so often and this is my latest buy. I bought it because of the name. I wanted something that would stay in place without using liquid eyeliner or a lot of steps priming my eyelids. It has lived up to its name, it doesn’t move!
What are some of your faves?! Do share! I’d love to add some more to my list!